This seems reasonable - going forward I’ll take notes when the board meets and will post them here.

Of course there will occasionally be topics that I’d need to be opaque about, hopefully everyone trusts our judgement in that regard.

Cheers,

Anthony

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Dean Bahls <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 12:55 PM
To: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Board Minutes

I’m going to chime in on this as well.  I think it is reasonable to ask someone participating in those meetings to keep a summary of what is being discussed.  It does not have to be overly detailed, making it burdensome, but it is the right thing to do.  In fact, I think the bylaws make a few references regarding minutes or records taken in Board of Governors meetings.