Good morning!

FM (CNS) is going to upgrade our satellite switch on Tuesday, March 15 @ 9:00am.  We are going to have BGP shut down on the core switch to keep the process as graceful as possible.  The new switch is installed, powered up and configured, so it is mostly just a migration of optics and jumpers.  We expect the entire process to take <30 minutes.

Mostly this is an FYI to everyone that you’ll see a disruption in connectivity to our downstream customers at this time.  Oh, and Anthony may have to do some work in Cacti as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,

Dean

Dean Bahls

   Network Operations Manager | Fiber Minnesota

   14 Main St SW | PO Box J | Menahga, MN  56464

   218.564-1321 (Direct) | 218.564.3000 (Main Office)