I think this is just a matter of giving access to the api in ixp manager. I will take a look and follow up with pch.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022, 11:01 PM Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We are in the process of converting to IXP Manager. Will that provide the data you need? If so, then it’s not likely worth fiddling with much more now.

If IXP Manager won’t provide the data, then it sounds like we should add the average to the graph?

--
Richard