FWIW, traffic numbers overall look good.

I called Jeremy to get his thoughts. He hasn’t seen anything concerning outside of the initial issue.

Out of an abundance of caution, he is shutting down the ports facing the new servers, cutting them (the thing we changed today) off completely. They are not in production use, so there is no reason not to take this step.

You might want to do some ping testing to various peers interface IPs and/or check any Juniper-specific storm control stuff.

--
Richard