folks -

long time lurker here. ( as well as a couple of times meatspace meeting attendee. )

apologies in advance for the off-topic email, but i'm on the NANOG program committee and we've had folks express interest in presentations regarding regional peering exchanges as well as talks regarding independent networks that have done interesting things from an operational perspective.  e.g.: managing growth, novel deployment of access technologies. etc.

it struck me that the folks peering at MICE or engaged in MICE operations might have great presentation ideas/material.. the next NANOG is in june in montreal, ca.  but we're always looking for presentations for future NANOGs as well.

NANOG has a variety of different presentation formats and we're open to suggestions.  please feel free to submit an abstract online (https://nanog.org/program/call-presentations/) and someone from the program committee

thanks!

--
steve ulrich ([log in to unmask])