We didn't have anything down in that area in our maintenance/outage list.
Another carrier has been fighting a cut between Winona and Wabasha in a
difficult location. Maybe HE has some services through them as well? It
seems out of the way, but...

Ben Wiechman

Director of Network Strategy and Engineering

Arvig | 224 East Main Street | Melrose, MN 56352 | arvig.com