Just to be clear, this was a fiber on some...legacy RST fiber. It has
multiple 100s for us, so the reroute wasn't as pretty as it should be. We
are actively working on making things a bit better between RST and the MSP
area, but its a work in progress. Sorry for any issues, but I think many of
us know the problematic history of this run of fiber.

Reid