The nomination period for the MICE board of directors is now closed, the only nomination I've seen is Richard Laager - let me know if I've missed any others.

Either way, the formal election will occur during the September 20th UG41 meeting, as noted below.

Thanks everyone,

anthony

From: Anthony Anderberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 4:18 PM
To: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MICE UG41 and Fall Election

The MICE Users Group Meeting #41 will be held Tuesday September 20th at 3pm at the University of Minnesota’s video conference center in 2218 University Ave SE, Minneapolis.

Parking and video/audio bridge details will be sent out beforehand.

At this meeting we will be holding an election for a board seat - this year the seat held by Richard is up for election.

The board consists of three seats with staggered terms, such that one seat comes up for re-election each year (at the fall meeting).

Nominations can be posted to MICE-Discuss publicly or sent to me privately and will be accepted from now until September 1st, after the 1st I’ll publish the list of nominated candidates to give people time to choose and arrange proxy voters before the meeting if needed.    For proxy voting you can either send your choice to me and during the meeting I’ll list who I’m voting on behalf of, or you may inform me that you are appointing another individual to vote on your behalf and those wishes will be honored during the election.

The agenda and draft UG 40 minutes are here for everyone’s review:

http://www.micemn.net/files/MICE%20UG%2040%20-%20Minutes.pdf

Cheers,

Anthony Anderberg

MICE Secretary/Treasurer