https://www.peeringdb.com/net/1418

NOC
Technical Operations

Operational issues:

If you experience connectivity issues to Amazon, please first visit: http://ec2-reachability.amazonaws.com/. When contacting our Operational alias below, please include trace/debug information (source and destination address) and details for the affected prefixes. This will reduce troubleshooting time. Please do not contact policy addresses for operational support.

—
Andrew Hoyos