I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone else who might also have been waiting.

I had a peering session with Google approved via their ISP portal yesterday. So after a couple years it looks like they have their new system in place and appear to be accepting requests again.

Good luck!

Tom Krenn

Network Architect

Enterprise Architecture - Information Technology

Office: 612-596-8994
[log in to unmask] | hennepin.us

Hennepin County Government Center
300 South 6th Street, A-190
Minneapolis, MN, 55487

Hennepin County logo

Connect: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Instagram

Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly permanently delete this message from your computer system.