On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 09:45:12PM -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
> Anyone know a web developer who could do some/all of the following?
>
>  1. The website uses Bootstrap 3.0.3, which is using jQuery 1.10.2.
>     Update to modern versions of that, fixing what breaks.
>  2. At medium screen widths, the navigation comes off the navigation
>     area and shows further down on the page. Fix that.
>  3. At small screen widths (including but not limited to mobile), the
>     hamburger menu doesn't work quite right. The links show up, but they
>     are mixed in with the page text. Fix that.
>
> The code is on GitHub here: https://github.com/micemn/mice-website

Since this is a static site, why not go for something like Hugo and
just rebuild it into markdown files using a simple theme?

Yes, would take some work but there isn't all that much in the site
after perusing the repository.

If I had more time I'd just knock it out as this is pretty small. Or
maybe I'll see how yard work goes this weekend.. :)

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via [log in to unmask]