On 4/29/23 08:27, Mike Horwath wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 09:45:12PM -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
>> Anyone know a web developer who could do some/all of the following?
>>
>>   1. The website uses Bootstrap 3.0.3, which is using jQuery 1.10.2.
>>      Update to modern versions of that, fixing what breaks.
>>   2. At medium screen widths, the navigation comes off the navigation
>>      area and shows further down on the page. Fix that.
>>   3. At small screen widths (including but not limited to mobile), the
>>      hamburger menu doesn't work quite right. The links show up, but they
>>      are mixed in with the page text. Fix that.
>>
>> The code is on GitHub here: https://github.com/micemn/mice-website
>
> Since this is a static site, why not go for something like Hugo and
> just rebuild it into markdown files using a simple theme?

I'm not against a larger redesign if someone wants to do it. We want the
result to be reasonably nice looking and simple to manage.

Note: It is NOT necessary to convert the participants page, as that will
be transitioning to being built client side with Javascript pulling from
IXP Manager.

--
Richard