I have updated the MICE website to reflect this as the next event. If you are planning to go and have not signed up, you should do so ASAP.

On 3/4/23 17:57, Jay Hanke wrote:
We're again doing the MICE summer outreach at the Midwest Peering Summit with several other adjacent Internet Exchanges.

http://peeringsummit.com

Registration for the two day meeting is $25 and includes lunch on the second day. We're likely going to fill the capacity of the venue well in advance of the event.

We are looking for speakers/panelists as well.

--
Jay Hanke, President
South Front Networks