As a reminder: MICE’s user group meeting #43 will be next Wednesday April 19 at 3:00pm CDT.

The meeting is being hosted by USI at their Ridgeview data center: 12450 Wayzata Blvd, Minnetonka MN
For those dialing in remotely the bridge will be: 1-952-562-5400 - passcode 6423 (mice)

USI offices are on the third floor in suite #315, their conference room is #301 next to the south stairwell.
There is free public parking all around the building, with free overflow parking across the street to the north of the building.
You can get up to the third floor from either the south or north entrances, the elevator is on the north side of the building.
Public restrooms are on the second and third floors in the main hallways.

If anyone wants a tour of the data center USI will be giving tours on demand starting at 2pm starting in the conference room, and they will likely be able to fit in a tour after our meeting too while everyone is debating supper plans.

We’ve made progress on a number of items talked about last meeting but don’t have any new agenda items at this time.

Thanks everyone,
Anthony