Hi Jima,

I can have someone reach out to you.  Do you want email or a phone call?

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 19:55 [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As Reid's inquiry today reminded me, does anyone have a sales point of contact with Arvig? My two previous attempts to engage them fizzled, and I'm genuinely curious what it would take to bridge the ~200-foot gap between their existing fiber footprint and my property.

Any insights appreciated. Thank you, and sorry for the noise!

- Jima
--

Shaun Carlson
Director of Enterprise IT