We are done reviewing. I've sent a few emails to different networks directly.

Please check your sessions and let me know if you are seeing something broken that should not be.

Please review your routes for filtering:

  1. Go to the looking glass: https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg
  2. IPv4 will be selected by default at the top.
  3. Click "Looking Glass" for "Route Server #1 - MICE - IPv4"
  4. Find your network. You can use the search box to filter, e.g. by ASN.
  5. Click on the number in the State/PfxRcd column. If you do not see that column, either expand your browser window (the scroll bar is not enough for me) or click the blue + icon.
  6. That will show you just the prefixes that MICE is receiving from you / that you are announcing to MICE.
  7. If any of them show the black ! triangle icon, that is getting filtered now (albeit only on one route server). You should fix that ASAP.
  8. For everything else, since the filtering is not currently enforced, there is unfortunately no "at a glance" way to see if anything would be filtered. If you click on "Details" for a particular route, you can see its RPKI/IRR status in the "BGP :: Large Communities" section. If you see something in red, that is bad.
  9. After checking IPv4, repeat for IPv6.

For example, here are my IPv6 routes: https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv6/routes/protocol/pb_0102_as33362 At the moment, I am announcing a 2600:2600::666/128 that is being filtered. (This is from blackhole testing. Ignore the whole blackhole thing for now, please.) I can see it is filtered from the black ! triangle icon. If I click "Details" for it, I can see the reason for filtering is "PREFIX LENGTH TOO LONG".

--
Richard