We are going through a process to clean up the configurations on the
new RS1 server located in 511. The config is now automated and
IRR/RPKI filtering is in place.

We're currently working on the IPv4 sessions.

There are several networks that have Route Server sessions that are
currently not up.

AS13737 - INCX Global, LLC
AS22768 - Synergy Fiber
AS22822 - Limelight Networks Global
AS26794 - Dakota Carrier Network (206.108.255.60 Route Limit Exceeded)
AS29762 - Emergent Networks
AS30110 - Advanced Communications Technology (Route Limit Exceeded)
AS31939 - GigaMonster
AS32029 - Lakana
AS32097 - Wholesale Internet, Inc.
AS32867 - Long Lines Communications
AS397324 - Celerity Networks

Max Prefixes (used for Route Limit) are pulled from Peeringdb.com.

Networks can check their status on the new looking glass (Thanks Richard!):

https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4

If your network is no longer utilizing the route servers please email
[log in to unmask] so we can update your configuration.

Thanks!

--
Jay Hanke, President
South Front Networks