On 5/9/23 12:54, Tom Krenn wrote:

Will the filters be built off our aut-num object or just the as-set listed on PeeringDB?

I think they just use the as-set. Last night, I tested the underlying command against someone who does not have an aut-num, but does have route objects referencing their AS. Their prefixes were found.

The underlying command is bgpq3. So if you really want to get low level, install that somewhere and run bgpq3 AS_SET_NAME and bgpq3 -6 AS_SET_NAME. IXP Manager actually runs that with more flags, but they aren't particular relevant (other than minimum prefix length).

--
Richard