This is the current cutover plan:

Phase 1: On Tuesday, May 23, starting around 10:00 AM US/Central, we will upgrade route server 1. It will enforce the IRR as-set requirement for transit ASes, but will NOT enforce the IRR prefix requirement. Since route server 2 will still exist, even the as-set requirement is only a soft requirement.

Phase 2: On Wednesday, May 31, starting around 10:00 AM US/Central, we will upgrade route server 2. It will be fully enforcing. At that point, the as-set requirement will be a hard requirement. The prefix IRR requirement will still be a soft requirement, as route server 1 will still not be enforcing.

Phase 3: Tentatively, on Wednesday, June 7, starting around 10:00 AM US/Central, we will configure route server 1 to be fully enforcing. At that point, all IRR requirements will hard requirements. This date is subject to change based on what we see filtered.

We ask that you do not take down your route server BGP sessions for these changes, as that will make it harder for us to know if things are working. If you are going to do so (e.g. because your organization's policies require it), then please let me know so I can expect your session to be down.

--
Richard