> Should I reorder RADB,ARIN to be ARIN,RADB?
Definitely. We have objects registered in all databases feasible to
prevent AS-SET squatting, which has occurred in the past, while only
RADB has the actual members listed. Turns out correct prefix list can be
generated using bgpq4 regardless of the order, so it's better to
prioritize authenticated sources.

> Should I drop RIPE-NONAUTH choices? Should I drop LEVEL3?
Yes and no. RIPE-NONAUTH is essentially a dead database with no editing
or new objects possible while LEVEL3 is actively used and there's no
advantage in excluding it.

> Does anyone know if AFRINIC, APNIC, and LACNIC are authenticated?
At this point all RIR databases are authenticated.