Nevermind. False alarm. I overlooked the "Enter it now" button that is hiding in pain sight right below the Check In & Check Out windows.

image.png

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 11:48 AM Joe Unger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The Book Room Now link is working, but the Group Promo Code doesn't seem to be working.

Does anyone have any insight to share on that?

Thanks,
 Joe

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 9:29 AM Jay Hanke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The hotel changed reservation systems. Link has been updated.

The room block is very close to full.

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 9:03 AM Steve Howard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Richard,
>
> FYI, the "BOOK ROOM NOW" link on the website you referenced is broken.
>
> Steve
>

> On 4/28/23 21:44, Richard Laager wrote:
>
> I have updated the MICE website to reflect this as the next event. If you are planning to go and have not signed up, you should do so ASAP.
>
> On 3/4/23 17:57, Jay Hanke wrote:
>
> We're again doing the MICE summer outreach at the Midwest Peering Summit with several other adjacent Internet Exchanges.
>
> http://peeringsummit.com
>
> Registration for the two day meeting is $25 and includes lunch on the second day. We're likely going to fill the capacity of the venue well in advance of the event.
>
> We are looking for speakers/panelists as well.
>
> --
> Jay Hanke, President
> South Front Networks
> Phone  612-204-0000
> https://southfront.io/path.html

Joe Unger
612.709.8699
Vaultas | Connecting you to the Ecosystem
vaultas.com