I do not see a need for per participant IRR, I would rather that they all just default to your example below.

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Richard Laager
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 3:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] IRR Mandatory at MICE / New Route Servers

On 2023-05-09 14:01, August Yang wrote:

Should I reorder RADB,ARIN to be ARIN,RADB?

Definitely. We have objects registered in all databases feasible to prevent AS-SET squatting, which has occurred in the past, while only RADB has the actual members listed. Turns out correct prefix list can be generated using bgpq4 regardless of the order, so it's better to prioritize authenticated sources.

In thinking about this some more... Is IXP Manager's behavior of per-participant IRR sources actually useful? In other words, what's wrong with just setting everyone to: ARIN,RIPE,LACNIC,APNIC,AFRINIC,RADB,LEVEL3?

--
Richard