From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Richard Laager
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 11:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] [EXTERNAL] - Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] IRR Mandatory at MICE / New Route Servers

On 2023-05-11 05:58, Miles McCredie wrote:
I think a global list of sources would be easier to maintain and document.

Excellent point.

Is NTTCOM no longer trusted?

The available sources are here: https://www.radb.net/query/?advanced_query=1

That does include NTTCOM, so we could use it. But if nobody is speaking up in favor of it, I'm not currently planning on it.

The list I gave was the union of all choices that exist in IXP Manager by default, minus ARIN-NONAUTH and RIPE-NONAUTH.

--

Richard