I’d note that GigaMonster is listed as not being a route server participant
on the MICE participant page.

So, I think that is intentional on there part.

Thanks

On Sun, May 28, 2023 at 11:15 Jay Hanke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Following the migration to the route server last week we have a number
> of members with down or misconfigured BGP sessions. We have reached
> out to each member via email and will be disabling the route server
> sessions to RS1 of the following members on Thursday June 1st, 2023 if
> we do not get a response or resolution.
>

> AS13737 - INCX Global, LLC
> AS29762 - Emergent Networks
> AS30110 - Advanced Communications Technology
> AS31939 - GigaMonster
> AS32029 - Lakana, a division of Nexstar Broadcasting
>

> --
> Jay Hanke, President
> South Front Networks
> Phone  612-204-0000
> https://southfront.io/path.html
> http://peeringsummit.com   <--- Des Moines July 17-18, 2023

David Farmer               Email:[log in to unmask]
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952