After finishing up with the last minute inquiries, I deployed these changes.

As far as I am aware, for everyone that has been in contact with me, things are either: A) resolved, B) been given an exception, or C) are irrelevant (see the "don't count") at the end of this email. The things that are filtered should only be people who never responded.

The following routes are being filtered on rs1 (and rs2). That is, this is what is effectively "blocked" (for lack of route/route6 objects, ignoring rejections for other causes) excluding the 4 exceptions:

AS5056:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0047_as5056
206.83.43.0/24 AS5056

AS6939:
Too many routes to list. They have looser IRR policies (specifically, I think the RIR handle matches allow a lot that traditional IRR filtering does not). Bilateral with them if you want those.

AS10242:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0028_as10242
23.130.82.0/24 AS398200

AS11796:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0051_as11796
192.236.20.0/24 AS25958
192.236.21.0/24 AS25958
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv6/routes/protocol/pb_0051_as11796
2604:f9c0::/32 AS397064

AS16851:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0060_as16851
170.31.248.0/21 AS27534
170.31.160.0/23 AS27534

AS22402:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0088_as22402
206.11.94.0/24 AS22402

AS27204:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0095_as27204
198.98.192.0/21 AS396853

AS40413:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0076_as40413
207.250.207.0/24 AS40413
198.204.66.0/24 AS40413

AS393639:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0112_as393639
192.55.242.0/23 AS393639

These don't really count:

AS26794:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0048_as26794
208.85.166.0/24 AS40569 -- IP space and AS recently removed from WHOIS.
208.85.167.0/24 AS40569 -- IP space and AS recently removed from WHOIS.

AS55009:
https://ixpmgr.micemn.net/lg/rs1-ipv4/routes/protocol/pb_0002_as55009
69.57.200.0/24 AS400080 -- This is going away and they will pull the announcement tomorrow.

--
Richard