I got busy with other stuff, so I just made the first change (IPv6) now. Barring reports of problems, I'll do IPv4 in a couple of days.

On 2023-06-14 15:58, Richard Laager wrote:
I intend to publish the following ROAs on MICE's behalf to indicate that the peering LAN is not to appear in the Internet routing table:

On Monday (June 19) around 10:00 AM:
2001:504:27::/48 AS0 maxLength 128

On Wednesday (June 21) around 10:00 AM:
206.108.255.0/24 AS0 maxLength 32

The reason for the maxLength is: "By convention, an AS 0 ROA should have a maxLength value of 32 for IPv4 addresses and a maxlength value of 128 for IPv6 addresses" -- RFC 6483, section 4.

This should only be an issue for someone if they are advertising the MICE peering subnet in their iBGP (which we discourage) and are doing RPKI validation of that iBGP (which seems unlikely). If you think this will be a problem for you, let me know.
--
Richard