I don't show any issues in our log around that time.

We observed some degradation roughly along the I-90 corridor across
southern MN from Worthington to Owatonna around 10 AM yesterday, but
nothing logged for the afternoon.

Ben Wiechman

Director of Network Strategy and Engineering

Arvig | 224 East Main Street | Melrose, MN 56352 | arvig.com