Paul Bunyan Communications moved one of our MICE connections to Ridgeview today.  We had a few minor issues that caused us to re-route traffic back to 511 temporarily.  But, everything is looking good now.

We hope that other MICE members will consider adding a connection (or moving one) to Ridgeview.  This will help give everybody some protection against a failure at the main site!