I have a few items to give away: first responding, first served.

Must either pick up in Minnetonka, MN or possibly nearby area.

4x Fiber SMF duplex jumpers

  *   SC to LC blue connectors (not green APC)
  *   5m fiber jumper with thicker outdoor jacket
  *   The last 12 inches or so at each end are the standard yellow jacket.
  *   Condition: New/unused

8x (could be 9 or 10) standard RJ45 patch panels

  *   48 ports
  *   2RU height
  *   19" width post
  *   Model: unknown
  *   Includes cable management clips that fasten onto the front side
  *   Wire bars on the rear side for tying rear side cables
  *   Condition: New/unused

2x 40G QSFPs

  *   Model: Robofiber QSFP-4010-PLR4-A
  *   Condition: Light or no use

2x 40G QSFPs

  *   Model: Robofiber QSFP-4010-LR4-A
  *   Condition: Light or no use

6x 40G QSFP AOCs

  *   1m length
  *   Model: Robofiber QSFP-40G-01AOC-A
  *   Condition: Light use, no damage, no visible wear and tear

If anyone wants pictures of any of these let me know and I can send you some.

-Justin