ObOnTopic: Anyone have a contact there to see if they are willing to join MICE?

ObOffTopic: everything else

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gateway-fiber-bringing-100-fiber-optic-internet-to-twin-cities-suburbs-blaine-and-coon-rapids-301905565.html

I moved into CR July 2020 and .. connectivity options are not really options.

Greenbutthole (you know, Centurylink, Lumen, some name that starts with Q) loves to say high speed, every address in a 4 block area around me is only capable of 10Mbps down.

Comcast? I mean, it works, for a small value of works.

Anyone dealt with these folks in the past in other areas? Will they come through? Are there any gotchas?

I wish we had more choice. I mean, we had over 200 choices back in the late 90s and early-mid 2000s but they are all gone now.

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via [log in to unmask]