MICEMN Members -

Our carrier experienced a DC power plant failure on Saturday, August 26th @ 1356 MDT at which time our circuit between Bozeman, MT and Minneapolis, MN went down. This circuit was restored this morning at 0301 MDT, but via a temporary power supply. We are being told that the carrier will be replacing the failed DC power plant tomorrow around noon MDT with an expected impact of 90 minutes to our circuit.

Our port to the MICE is currently down but I have all BGP sessions disabled for manual and graceful restart once service is fully restored. I would like to wait until the temporary power supply is replaced before bringing sessions back up.

GLOBAL NET

AS 395466

IPv4 206.108.255.97

IPv6 2001:504:27:0:6:8ca:0:1