The MICE UG 44 meeting will be held Wednesday, October 25, 3:00 pm at
UMN. Here are the details (parking, etc.) from last time:
https://lists.iphouse.net/cgi-bin/wa?A2=MICE-DISCUSS;2c503e19.2209 An
updated Zoom link will be coming.

*Nominations*

We will be holding an election for a board seat. The board consists of
three seats with staggered terms, such that one seat comes up for
re-election each year (at the fall meeting). This year, Anthony's seat
is up for election.

As in the past, we will close nominations in advance of the meeting so
people have a chance to instruct a proxy appropriately. *Nominations
will be open for two weeks (so until the end of October 7).*

*
*

*Proxies
*

The bylaws state that you send proxies to the Chief Manager (me, Richard
Laager), and electronic means are acceptable. So a simple email is
sufficient: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

If you send me a /vote/ by email (e.g. "We vote for ."), I will treat
it as an a proxy appointment, appointing me to vote on your behalf, but
restricted to /only/ the election item and to /only/ vote for the
candidate you expressed.

If you send me a proxy with different instructions (e.g. "We appoint
to vote for us."), obviously that will be honored as written.

--
Richard