They had that this moring at 1000 hours in Blaine.

I made a joke to my friend that I wonder how many of 3 of us will be there.

Well, I got a surprise as there were at least 8 folks who were not affilitated with the event.

Talking to a couple of folks

- would like to have customers up by end of year in Blaine
- my area (Coon Rapids) would come afterwards but could not get them to commit or ‘about 6 months’
- GPON for delivery
- using Comlink Solutions for the pulls
- 511 is on their radar
- mentioned expanding south from Blaine into SLP, Mounds View
- mentioned expanding north-west into Andover

I mentioned MICE and gave el-presidente my email address to contact me, and the website URL

And I did not get a pic of their pricing flyer! But 2Gbps bidirectional is $150/month but I cannot remember the lower speeds cause I didn’t care :)

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via [log in to unmask]