"Critical: EXOS – GigaSpire RG Systems May Display Amber LED and Be
Unreachable"

https://community.calix.com/s/feed/0D54u0000A5ugVA

"We have confirmed today that *only releases 23.2 and 23.3 are
impacted*. EXOS Release 23.3.0.3.57 is now available for use in
workflows within Calix Cloud, or for local download from theCalix
Software Center
.Please find the
release notes for this build here
,
and please reviewService Bulletin SB-23-005
for
additional technical detail regarding this matter.

With the new release now available,*_we strongly recommend any systems
running 23.2 or 23.3 be upgraded to this new release immediately_*.
Systems running 23.1 or lower should upgrade to the 23.4 release when it
becomes available later this month."

--
Richard