"Critical: EXOS – GigaSpire RG Systems May Display Amber LED and Be Unreachable"

https://community.calix.com/s/feed/0D54u0000A5ugVA

"We have confirmed today that only releases 23.2 and 23.3 are impacted. EXOS Release 23.3.0.3.57 is now available for use in workflows within Calix Cloud, or for local download from the Calix Software Center. Please find the release notes for this build here, and please review Service Bulletin SB-23-005 for additional technical detail regarding this matter.

With the new release now available, we strongly recommend any systems running 23.2 or 23.3 be upgraded to this new release immediately. Systems running 23.1 or lower should upgrade to the 23.4 release when it becomes available later this month."

--
Richard