Sorry, I don’t know that level of detail.

Frank

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ben Wiechman
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 7:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Amazon TNF Bitrate/Stream

What are your seeing during the games? What is 10+? 10.x or 11-12-13 Mbps?

Ben Wiechman
Director of IP Strategy and Engineering
Direct: 320.256.0184
Cell: 320.247.3224
150 Second Street SW | Perham, MN 56573 | arvig.com

On Wed, Nov 1, 2023, 07:43 Frank Bulk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I interacted with Qwilt support a few weeks ago about the drops in bandwidth during the game it looks like it’s 10+ Mbps during the game:

We've also shared this pattern with Amazon engineers, and they clarified that there is indeed a reduction in Average Bitrate during ad breaks. It drops from around 10+ Mbps during the game to about 4 Mbps during advertisements. The drop in bandwidth usage in the graphs appeared to be during the ad breaks.

Frank