This is what IXP Manager was showing for last night's traffic. Still very close to 2T! TorIX and MICE are neck and neck racing to 2T.

image.png

On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 9:04 AM Dean Bahls <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I don’t think I agree with that spike.  We graph on our side as well and our graphs don’t show it.  (We are on 5 minute intervals with graphing, so we might have missed it I guess)

Anyone else see that spike on their graphs?

Dean

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of David Farmer
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2023 8:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE almost hit 2T

We had a 1.96T burst last night.

The extra Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 release traffic over the weekend can be seen.

David Farmer               Email:[log in to unmask]
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952