From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of David Farmer
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2024 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] BGP ADD-PATH capability

Here are a couple of Cisco Docs

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/iproute_bgp/configuration/xe-16/irg-xe-16-book/bgp-additional-paths.html

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/border-gateway-protocol-bgp/217097-bgp-path-selection-in-ios-xr.html

Hope that helps;

On Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 11:04 AM Jonathan Stewart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Does anyone--like another IX, possibly--have documentation that can be shared about how to enable, disable, or ignore the add-path configuration on the member router?

Farmer mentions they didn't have it enabled suggesting each operator would need to enable add-path on their router before the functionality could be used by each member.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Jonathan Stewart
Network Engineer