I just wanted to send over a quick update.  I stayed at 511 for an hour after all of the line cards came back online.  The core switch remained stable.  I performed basic actions such as programming ports, inserting optics into the new card, and bringing links up on it.  None of them triggered the cards to reboot again.  At the moment I believe that the switch is stable.  I will report back any findings from Arista as to the root cause when I have them, and so that this can be avoided in the future.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Lumby <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 4:57 PM
To: 'MICE Discuss' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE interface flap

I am still sorting out the details.  But it was related to the card swap scheduled for today.  The card was in up and running without an issue for several minutes, however when I programmed/moved the first link to it, all of the other cards in the core switch started rebooting themselves.  I am opening a ticket with Arista since we seem to be stable at the moment.