Ah yes, the “congratulations you qualify to spend your money to make our life easier” emails… know them well.  :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2024, at 7:29 PM, Ben Wiechman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

They want some of us to pay for our own transport to Chicago.

Ben Wiechman

Director of Network Strategy and Engineering

Arvig | 224 East Main Street | Melrose, MN 56352 | arvig.com