---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ARIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 8:17 AM
Subject: [arin-announce] Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Did your ISP tell you to create Internet Routing Registry (IRR) objects,
and you’re not clear what that means? Are you trying to move from the
IRR email template system and use ARIN Online to create routing data? Do
you just need a better understanding of what IRR at ARIN is all about?
Join us for our next webinar, titled “Getting to Know IRR-Online at
ARIN,” to get help with these questions and more.
During our webinar, we will:
- Learn what an IRR is and how ARIN has implemented ours
- Compare the differences between the ARIN IRR and RPKI, and learn how
RPKI can complement the IRR
- Identify methods to retrieve routing data
- Identify the difference between authorized and nonauthorized IRR data
- Weigh the benefits of using ARIN’s IRR to enter and maintain your
- Create your own routing data in ARIN Online
This webinar will be held on Tuesday, 18 August at 1:00 PM ET.
Registration is completely free but space is limited, so register soon:
We hope to see you there! Contact us at [log in to unmask] with any
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
the ARIN Announce Mailing List ([log in to unmask]).
Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
Please contact [log in to unmask] if you experience any issues.
Jay Hanke, President
South Front Networks
[log in to unmask]